Tamarian Carpets supports a variety of charities and projects in the United States as
well as developing countries across the globe. Our efforts are focused on health care,
cultural preservation, infrastructure, environment and education. We also believe in a
hands-on approach to our giving whenever possible, by visiting the people and places
to personally see the need and impact of the work. Compassion is its own reward.
For more information on what we do, please visit our charitable partners:
The Tibet Fund
- Humanitarian Aid
- Health Care
- Education & Vocational Training
- Community Development
- Cultural Preservation
The Nepal Cleft & Burn Center
- Delivers quality, deformity-correcting reconstructive surgery to the poorest of Nepal through
a permanent, sustainable healthcare infrastructure.
- A non-profit organization bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations.
Himalayan Children's Foundation
- Improving the education, health and living conditions of helpless, poor and orphaned children from the
mountain districts of Nepal.
Caroline & Friends
- Promotes public education about Down syndrome; provides opportunities, therapies, and treatments,
as well as support for individuals with Down syndrome and their families.